SIEG C3 7x14 Mini Lathe
- Full featured miniature lathe at an incredible price
- Includes 3" 3-jaw chuck, 2 sets of jaws, and chuck key
- Variable speed with two speed ranges for low speed torque
- Digital spindle speed readout
- Cam-lock tailstock
Full 14" bed length with a cam-lock tailstock for your longer work pieces.
Real top and bottom half-nuts and a reversible 16 TPI lead screw provide extended threading capability. You can create every American Standard Unified class 2A inch screw thread from 4 to 80 threads per inch, and you can create every American Standard Metric class 6h thread from 0.3 to 8 mm pitch.
The cross feed and compound rest dials are graduated in 0.001" and 0.025 mm. The miniature lathe is equipped with a 4-way indexing tool post set for 5/16" (8 mm) tools.
The SIEG C3 7x14 Mini Lathe includes a chip tray, a backsplash guard, and a threading dial.
- 350 Watt spindle motor
- 2 Speed ranges for low speed torque
- E-stop safety power switch
- Zero-settable hand wheels graduated in 0.001" on cross slide and compound rest
- Extended threading capability - inch and metric threads
- Rear apron shield to keep swarf out of the mechanism
- Cam lock tailstock
- Four-way turret tool post
- Reversible lead screw for right and left hand threads
- Digital spindle speed readout
|Swing Over Bed||7" (180 mm)|
|Swing Over Saddle||4.3" (110 mm)|
|Distance Between Centers||14" (355 mm)|
|Cross Slide Travel||2.6" (65 mm)|
|Spindle Through Hole||0.8" (20 mm)|
|Spindle Taper||#3 Morse taper|
|Tailstock Taper||#2 Morse taper|
|Range of Threads||4-80 TPI; 0.3-8.0 mm|
|Spindle Motor Output||0.47 hp (350 Watts)|
|Spindle Speed||100 - 3000 RPM|
|Power Requirements||120 V 60 Hz 6 Amps|
|Crated Weight||109 lbs (50 kg)|
|Machine Weight||88 lbs (40 kg)|
|Overall Dimensions (W x D x H)||29" x 10" x 12" (740 mm x 260 mm x 300 mm)|
|Crate Dimensions (W x D x H)||34" x 13" x 15" (860 mm x 335 mm x 375 mm)|
The SC3 Mini Lathe comes with the following:
- Mini Lathe Users Guide
- 3" (80 mm) 3-jaw self centering lathe chuck with two sets of jaws and a chuck wrench
- A Morse taper #2 dead center for the tailstock
- An 11-gear change gear set that includes a 21 tooth gear for accurate metric threading
- Two open end wrenches
- Four hex (Allen) wrenches
- A plastic oil can
These machines ship by truck because they are simply too heavy and bulky for UPS Parcel Service. We normally ship truck orders a day or two after we receive the order. We add the following shipping cost to your order total:
March 1, 2022 - Recent and unprecedented price increases in truck freight and gas prices, especially to residential addresses, has required us to increase the cost of our truck freight. We hope the future will see a return to normal and historical costs, but until then freight delivery costs have increased.
Freight Terminal (pick-up)
Commercial Address (inc. Limited Access)
**Liftgate (Add liftgate if forklift or loading dock is not available onsite )
*"Local" refers to the parts of Southern California served by Hollywood Delivery Service.
**Liftgate service is included in Local delivery and Residential delivery. A loading dock or forklift is assumed in Commercial, if not available, please add this extra service.
Ensure you choose the correct type of delivery, have a dedicated contact person/number, and are ready on day of delivery.Freight companies charge an additional fee if delivery exceeds 15 minutes.
- Only one shipping charge for entire pallet (up to 700 pounds total). The shipping charges shown above cover the cost of shipping the machine and anything else that you purchase with it, including a second machine, stand, tooling, and accessories.
- A "commercial address" has a sign with company name, a public entrance and posted hours of operation. If you are running a business at your residence without a public entrance and posted company name and hours of operation it is considered a residence and a not commercial address.
- A "limited access" designation is required for “Secured Locations” (schools, colleges, universities, university hospitals, military bases, government facilities, etc.) Please provide accurate details on delivery in special instructions.
- "Terminal Pickup" allows for pickup at local terminal. If there is not a terminal within 50 miles (or 1 hour), we will confirm with you that you still want Terminal Pickup. Terminals tend to be near highways (usually miltiple intersecting) and industrial centers. Only certain terminals allow pick-up.
- "Residential delivery" does not include moving machine into home/garage/workshop or any setup. Delivery is to start of driveway on the street that thedelivery truck can access. (See inside delivery below)
For delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
We will check with several trucking companies to get the best price and then call for your approval before we ship.
Truck Freight shipping to Canada involves 3 distinct charges in addition to the product costs. (All amounts are in US Dollars, see the current mid-market exchange rate.)
- Canadian Provincial Taxes (GST, PST, HST) depending on which province the shipment is going to. This will be 5% - 15% added to total sales amount depending on province (Canadian Sales Tax).
- Hemisphere Customs Brokerage which handles all customs clearance requirements. This is a flat fee of $108 on any shipment.
- Truck Freight from Southern California to destination in Canada. This is generally $300-$500 for residential liftgate delivery and appointment for single machine + tooling orders. Delivery to a terminal for pick-up or a commercial location with loading capabilities can reduce this cost substantially.
To get a quotation that includes the shipping costs, add the products you want to the shopping cart and continue the checkout process until you reach the Payment page. On the Payment page, select the Quotation option. We will add the shipping costs and return a complete quotation to you within one business day.
Some carriers offer Inside Delivery which gets the machine inside one doorway or into your garage. If you select this we will confirm availability before shipping:
Gets the machine inside 1 threshold (NO stairs, NO gravel, NO tight corners, etc.)
This is simply pushing pallet jack to move crate a little closer to destination or up driveway into garage. NO Uncrating. NO Setup.
Once shipment in transit carrier can not change service or refund charge. CALL IF QUESTIONS...