Chuck Adapter, 3/4"-16 Thread 3" Diameter, 6 Holes
- Cast iron lathe chuck backplate adapter fits lathes with 3/4"-16 spindle nose thread
- Adapts 3" (80 mm) plain back chucks to Sherline and Taig spindles
- Six mounting holes allow mounting 3-jaw or 4-jaw chucks
- Includes instructions for final turning of the registration diameter to ensure concentricity
Weight: 1.10 lb
The spacer washer included is used on Taig spindles, but not on Sherline spindles.
*NOTE* These adapters require machining on the lathe on which they will be used.
Instructions are included for final turning of the registration diameter on your lathe to insure perfect concentricity.
WOODWORKERS: Our threaded adapters are not suitable for use on wood turning lathes. Please do not purchase them for this application. These adapters require machining on the lathe on which they will be used, and this is impossible on a wood lathe.
|Outside Diameter||Ø 3.1" (80 mm)|
|Bolt Circle||Ø 2.6" (66 mm)|
|Flange Thickness||Ø 0.5" (12 mm)|
|Registration Boss||Ø 0.1" (3 mm)|
|Registration Diameter||Ø 2.2" (55 mm)|
This product works with these LittleMachineShop.com products:
- 2663 Arbor, 2MT, Sherline/Taig Tooling
- 1915 Arbor, 3MT, Sherline/Taig Tooling
- 1187 Lathe Chuck, 3-Jaw 3"
- 1175 Lathe Chuck, 4-Jaw 3", Independent
This product works with lathes with a 3/4"-16 chuck mount including:
- Sherline 4000/4100 3.5x8 Lathe
- Sherline 4400/4410 3.5x17 Lathe
- Taig Micro Lathe II 4x9 Micro Lathe