Grinder, Proxxon IB/E Professional Rotary Tool
- Ball bearing spindle of ground steel, with lock button for rapid cutter changing
- Streamlined die-cast aluminum head for exact bearing seats and optimal stability
- Powerful 100 W motor with full-wave electronics for variable speeds between 5,000 and 20,000 RPM
- Proxxon rotary tool comes complete with six triple-slit steel collets covering 1/32' to 1/8' (1.0 -
- Two year limited warranty
This high-revving motor is usable for extended periods at a time. 120V AC, 60 Hz.
The ground steel spindle runs in a ball bearing assembly, minimizing play. Six high concentricity collets sized 1/32', 1/16', 5/64', 3/32', 7/64' and 1/8' (1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.4, 3.0 and 3.2 mm) along with a collet nut are included.
Proxxon IBS/E Professional Rotary Tool is packed in a durable plastic case, complete with the 34 bits & cutters as shown above.
This product works with these LittleMachineShop.com products:
- 3632 Collet Set, Proxxon Micromot
- 4943 Cratex Bullet Shaped Point, 9/32" Coarse
- 4944 Cratex Bullet Shaped Point, 9/32" Medium
- 4947 Cratex Point Mandrel for Bullet Points, 1/8" Shank
- 4946 Cratex Point Mandrel for Bullet Points, 3/32" Shank
- 2969 Cut-Off Disks, Aluminum Oxide for Rotary Tools, 50 Count
- 2967 Grinding Wheels, Aluminum Oxide for Rotary Tools, 10 Count
- 2968 Grinding Wheels, Silicon Carbide for Rotary Tools, 10 Count
- 2935 Rotary Tool Mount for Mini Lathe