Plans, P&H 1015 Crane Model - 1/12th Scale
- Complete plans to build a model P&H Model 1015 crawler crane
- Crane can be configured with boom length over 9 feet
- USB Flash Drive containing 7 GB including complete plans and annotated construction photos
While a lot of time was spent in the design and documentation of over 117 two-view engineered drawings for all of the components, (with many of the sketches augmented with step-by-step Word instructions) I would estimate the time required for an average hobby machinist to fabricate the model from the Crane model 1015 DIY Flash Drive plans to be around 1,200 to 1500 hours. Note that access to, and knowledge of both a metal lathe (7” Swing Over Bed x 16” Distance Between Centers min) and mill (15” x 7.5” table travel min) are required.
The Crane Model 1015 DIY Flash Drive stores over 7 GB of digital information including, 117 PDF Sketches and Instructions, over 2,600 construction photos cataloged in 53 folders for easy reference, a 21-page Excel Bill of Materials that lists the part numbers, the sketch numbers and required materials/hardware, electrical wiring diagrams, radio programing instructions, full size crane photos/brochures and a 66-page Owner’s Manual.
|Cab Assembly - left|
|Cab Assembly - right|
|Crane Model and Tom|
- Model Crane Owner's Manual (66 page PDF)
- Model Crane Bill Of Materials (Excel spreadsheet listed by Sketch & Part Numbers)
- Model Crane Component Sketches (117 PDF sketches)
- Construction Photos (over 2,600 photos of the build cataloged in 53 folders)
- Full Size Crane Photos for Reference
- P & H Model 1015 OEM Manuals and Data Sheets