End Mill, 5/8" 4 Flute, Carbide
- Single ended, 4 flute, center cut geometry
- Designed for increased chip removal rate
- Used for finishing operation
- Ideal for milling, slotting, profiling and trace milling
- Manufactured from premium submicron grain carbide
Single end 4 flute center cut end mill made from premium submicron grain carbide. Used for finishing operations. The 4 flute design allows for a high feed rate as less material is removed per flute. Ideal for milling, slotting, profiling and trace milling.
If greater swarf removal is desired, consider one of our 2 flute end mills.
|Flute Length (Loc)||1-1/4""|
|Cutting Diameter Tolerance||+.000 / -.002|
|Shank Diameter Tolerance||-.0001 / -.0004|
|Radius Tolerance||+.001 / -.001|
|Run-Out Tolerance||.0005 maximum shank to cutting diameter|