Power Feed, Mini Mill
- Fits standard mini mills
- Clutch disengages power feed when not in use
- Adjustable limit switches restrict travel
- 120-240V 50-60Hz
This power feed mounts on the left end of the mini mill's table and drives the X-axis feed screw. It is variable speed (0 to 20 inches per minute).
The mini mill power feed kit takes about two hours to install. The power feed unit bolts to existing bolt holes in the left end of the table. The limit switch mechanism is mounted to the back of the mill table. The power feed adds 8 1/4" inches to the left end of the table.
This mini mill power feed kit fits any mini mill with an extended X-axis feed screw. Look under the left side of the table to see if the X-axis feed screw has a 2 1/2" long unthreaded extension with a slot in the end. If so, you can use this power feed kit.
The x-axis power feed works on 120-240V 50-60Hz power. It has a computer-style (IEC 60320 C3/C4) power cord that unplugs from the power supply unit. This makes it easy to adapt for other countries. The furnished power cord has a North American (NEMA 5-15P) wall plug.
HiTorque Mini Mill Power Feed
|Main controller panel with clutch controller (inset).
|Limiter switch box with T-Blocks equipped with adjustable pin shafts.|
This product works with these LittleMachineShop.com products:
This product works with the following mills. (If your machine is not on this list, check with us before ordering.)
- Bolton XJ-9510 Mill/Drill
- Clarke CMD300 Milling Drilling Machine
- Grizzly G8689 Mini Milling Machine
- Hare & Forbes HM-10 Mill/Drill
- Princess Auto 8507667 Powerfist Mini Mill
- SIEG X2-MT3 Mini Mill
- Micro-Mark 82573 MicroLux Milling Machine
- BusyBee CX605 Craftex Mini Mill
- Cummins (Tools Now) 7877 Mini Mill
- Eastwood 32498 Mini Mill
- Harbor Freight 44991 Central Machinery Mill/Drill
- Homier 03947 Speedway Mini Mill
- Northern Tool 49657 KLUTCH Mini Mill
- Penn Tool Co XJ-9510-1 Precise Mini Mill
- SIEG X2-R8 Mini Mill
- Travers Tools OT2213 OTMT Mini Mill
- BusyBee CX612 Craftex Mini Mill
- SIEG SX2 Mini Mill
- Micro-Mark 84630 MicroLux Mini Mill