HiTorque Micro Mill, 2MT Spindle
- Most powerful micro milling machine in its class
- Most low-speed torque in its class
- No gears in spindle drive
- #2 Morse taper spindle
- Digital spindle speed readout
Weight: 124 lb
This product is currently backordered.
What is "estimated availability"?
Click this button if you want to receive an email notification when this product becomes available.
The 250 Watt brushless spindle drive motor provides tremendous low-end torque. And you can vary the speed from 100 rpm to 5000 rpm continuously. There are no gears or belts to shift. And, with no gears, the HiTorque Micro Mill is the quietest in its class.
The large mill table provides 50% more width than other micro mills. The resettable feed dials allow you to zero them at any point.
The HiTorque Micro Mill has a drill press handle for drilling. It also has Z-axis fine feed with 0.001" resolution for milling operations.
This is a version of the SIEG SX1P micro milling machine.
- 250 Watt output spindle motor
- Large X-Y table
- #2 Morse taper spindle
- Solid column that does not tilt
- Dovetail column maintains head alignment at any height
- Fine feed on Z-axis for precise control
- Radial handle for drilling
- E-stop safety power switch
- Adjustable Z-axis stop for repetitive drilling
- Adjustable gibs on all dovetail ways
- Includes 3/8" capacity drill chuck and arbor
|End Milling Capacity||0.4" (10 mm)|
|Face Milling Capacity||0.6" (16 mm)|
|Drilling Capacity||0.4" (10 mm)|
|Table Size||15.7" x 5.7" (400 mm x 145 mm)|
|T-Slots||3 slots 0.31" (8.0 mm) wide|
|X-Axis Travel||11.8" (300 mm)|
|Y-Axis Travel||5.9" (150 mm)|
|Z-Axis Travel||8.7" (220 mm)|
|Throat||5.5" (140 mm)|
|X- and Y-Axis Feed Screws||0.050" (1.27 mm) per rotation|
|Maximum Spindle to Table||9.6" (245 mm)|
|Quill Travel||0.9" (22 mm)|
|Positioning Accuracy||0.0004" (0.010 mm)|
|Spindle Taper||#2 Morse Taper|
|Spindle Motor||0.34 hp (250 Watts)|
|Spindle Speed||100 - 5000 RPM|
|Power Requirements||120 V 60 Hz 5 Amps|
|Machine Weight||106 lbs (48 kg)|
|Base Dimensions (W x D)||8.5" x 14.0" (216 mm x 356 mm)|
|Mounting Holes Center to Center (W x D)||7.09" x 11.81" (180.0 mm x 300.0 mm)|
|Overall Dimensions (W x D x H)||20.5" x 19.3" x 28.7" (520 mm x 490 mm x 730 mm)|
|Crated Weight||117 lbs (53 kg)|
|4700 HiTorque Micro Mill, 2MT Spindle|
The HiTorque Micro Mill comes with the following:
- Micro Mill Users Guide written by Chris Wood
- Four T-slot nuts
- Two end wrenches
- Three hex (Allen) wrenches
- One spanner wrench
- Oil can (plastic)
- Drawbar with 3/8"-16 thread
- 3/8" capacity drill chuck with key and arbor
- Spindle locking handle
- Four adjustable feet
These machines are packaged in two pieces so they can ship by UPS parcel service as well as by mail. This saves considerably on the shipping cost. (Sorry, they do not fit in flat rate boxes.)
When you place your order on our Web site the Shopping Cart will show you the correct cost of shipping your order.