Edge and Center Finder, 3/8" Shank Laser Concentric Circles
- 3/8" shank fits collets and end mill holders
- 3.375" overall length
- Uses common SR44 batteries (included)
- Accuracy to 0.001"
- Includes polarizing attachment to adjust line width
This Laser Center/Edge Finder projects a series of concentric rings, making it easy to center over an existing hole. See the pattern on the Chris' Tips tab.
The Laser Center/Edge Finder projects a fine laser beam that directly indicates the edge of the workpiece. Move the beam to the edge of the work and set your dial to zero. It is that easy. No more calculating half the diameter of the edge finder.
You can also use the Laser Center/Edge Finder to locate scribed or center-punched locations. Simply move the laser beam to the location on the workpiece and the spindle is aligned.
The Laser Center/Edge Finder is easy to align so you can be sure it is always accurate.
The batteries last for over 3 hours of continuous operation. That's 6 months to a year of normal use.
It now has a more powerful laser module. In addition, the Laser Center/Edge Finder now includes a polarizing attachment, which used to be sold separately. With this combination, it is usable from 1" to 12" from the work surface. Rotate the polarizing attachment to adjust the dot size to as fine a dot as you like.
How fine a dot can you make? As fine as frog's hair (so fine you can't see it). To obtain the smallest dot size for your most precision work, try coating the material with Blue Dykem. This coating will absorb a bit of the laser dot making it appear smaller.
Don't order a laser edge and center finder if you live in Finland. We cannot ship laser devices to Finland.
Tip: If you need batteries for one of our Laser Edge and Center Finders, don't waste money on silver oxide batteries. Testing has shown that they work just as long on alkaline batteries.
This product works with the following mills. (If your machine is not on this list, check with us before ordering.)
- Clarke CMD10 Metalworker Micro Mill
- Harbor Freight 47158 Central Machinery Micro Mill
- SIEG X1 Micro Mill
- SIEG SX1 Micro Mill
- LittleMachineShop.com 4660 HiTorque Micro Mill
- LittleMachineShop.com 4700 HiTorque Micro Mill
- SIEG SX1P Micro Mill
- Grizzly G0758 Mill/Drill
- Bolton XJ-9510 Mill/Drill
- Clarke CMD300 Milling Drilling Machine
- Grizzly G8689 Mini Milling Machine
- Hare & Forbes HM-10 Mill/Drill
- Princess Auto 8507667 Powerfist Mini Mill
- SIEG X2-MT3 Mini Mill
- Micro-Mark 82573 MicroLux Milling Machine
- BusyBee CX605 Craftex Mini Mill
- Cummins (Tools Now) 7877 Mini Mill
- Eastwood 32498 Mini Mill
- Harbor Freight 44991 Central Machinery Mill/Drill
- Homier 03947 Speedway Mini Mill
- Northern Tool 49657 KLUTCH Mini Mill
- Penn Tool Co XJ-9510-1 Precise Mini Mill
- SIEG X2-R8 Mini Mill
- Travers Tools OT2213 OTMT Mini Mill
- SIEG X2P Mini Mill
- LittleMachineShop.com 4962 SIEG Mini Mill
- SIEG X2D Mini Mill
- SIEG X2L Mini Mill
- WEN 33013 WEN Mini Mill
- SIEG X2LF Mini Mill
- BusyBee CX612 Craftex Mini Mill
- SIEG SX2 Mini Mill
- Micro-Mark 84630 MicroLux Mini Mill
- LittleMachineShop.com 3900 HiTorque Mini Mill
- SIEG SX2L Mini Mill
- LittleMachineShop.com 3960 HiTorque Mini Mill
- LittleMachineShop.com 4190 HiTorque Mini Mill
- LittleMachineShop.com 3990 HiTorque Mini Mill
- SIEG SX2LF Mini Mill
- Grizzly G0781 Mill/Drill
- SIEG X2.7 Bench Mill
- SIEG X2.7L Bench Mill
- WEN 33075 WEN Bench Mill
- LittleMachineShop.com 5500 HiTorque Bench Mill
- LittleMachineShop.com 6500 HiTorque Bench Mill
- SIEG SX2.7 Bench Mill
- LittleMachineShop.com 5550 HiTorque Bench Mill
- LittleMachineShop.com 6550 HiTorque Bench Mill
- BusyBee CX705 Craftex Lathe Mill Combo
- Grizzly G0516 Lathe Mill Combo
- SIEG M6 Multi-purpose Machine