Turning & Boring Tools, 3/8" Indexable, HSS Inserts, A R Warner Kit #8
- Right and left hand turning tools with 0.375" shank 3.5" long
- Boring bar with 0.375" shank 5.0" overall length
- Includes three T-15 HSS (CCMW21.51) inserts for turning
- Includes two T-15 HSS (CEMW21.51) inserts for boring
- Includes two MS-1152S screws, three MS-1153 screws and one T-7 wrench
The right hand turning bar has a 0.375” shank, and is 3.50” in overall length.
The left hand turning bar has a 0.375” shank, and is 3.50” in overall length. The left hand turning bar has a second insert pocket in opposite end that provides a 50° side cutting edge angle. This provides a way to use the two insert points that are not used in the other tool holders.
The boring bar has a 0.375” shank, and is 5.0” in overall length. It has 0.188" flat along length for location, and requires a 0.365" minimum bore.
The Arthur R. Warner Co. is a family-owned American manufacturer of high speed steel products with specialization in cutting, shaping, pre-grinding, heat treating, and finish grinding of premium grades of flat high speed steel. Their quality is excellent and LittleMachineShop.com is proud to carry their products.
Our chart of indexable inserts shows which inserts and which screw to use with each of our indexable tools.