Milling Attachment, C6 Lathe
- Milling attachment for 10x21 lathe
- Fits SIEG C6 class of lathes
- Includes mounting bracket
- Graduated in 0.025 mm (approximately 0.001")
- 60 divisions, advance is 1.5 mm (0.059") per revolution.
Weight: 13.5 lb
This product is currently backordered.
What is "estimated availability"?
Click this button if you want to receive an email notification when this product becomes available.
This milling attachment includes the mounting bracket required to mount it on a SIEG C6 lathe.
The vise opening is 1.9". The width of the vise is 2.6" and the depth is 1.4".
The travel is 3.6". The dial is graduated in 0.025 mm (approximately 0.001") and there are 60 divisions, so the advance is 1.5 mm (0.059") per revolution.
See compatibility tab for reference to machines or other related products that use this product. See Used On tab for reference to machines using this part and the corresponding drawing number.
To use the milling attachment, you will need an end mill holder, a drawbar, and some end mills. See the compatibility box below for suggestions.
Here's a picture of the milling attachment on a mini lathe.
This product works with these LittleMachineShop.com products:
- 1632 End Mill Holder, 3MT, 3/8"
- 1242 End Mill Set, 6 Piece 2 Flute, HSS
- 1243 End Mill Set, 6 Piece 4 Flute, HSS
- 3844 Tooling Plate, Milling Attachment
This product works with the following lathes. (If your machine is not on this list, check with us before ordering.)
- SIEG C6 10x21 Lathe