Belt Drive Conversion Kit, Mini Mill
- No more broken drive gears
- Much quieter operation
- Spindle speed up to 4300 RPM
- Ideal for manual and CNC mini mills
This kit is CNC-machined from the highest quality materials. Designed to run full-time, it is built to last. The belt drive conversion kit includes one belt.
Change speeds without any tools. Simply remove the guard, loosen the lever locks and move the belt from one pair of pulleys to the other. Low speed range is 0-1700 RPM. High speed range is 0-4300 RPM.
The installation is bolt-on and takes about 20 minutes.
This belt drive kit fits the mills shown on the Compatibility tab. Don't expect it to fit other machines.
The small pulley has a 9 mm bore with a 3 mm keyway. The large pulley has a 30 mm bore with a 5 mm keyway. If your shafts don't match these values, then this belt drive will not fit your mill.
This product works with these LittleMachineShop.com products:
This product works with the following mills. (If your machine is not on this list, check with us before ordering.)
- Bolton XJ-9510 Mill/Drill
- Clarke CMD300 Milling Drilling Machine
- Grizzly G8689 Mini Milling Machine
- Hare & Forbes HM-10 Mill/Drill
- Princess Auto 8507667 Powerfist Mini Mill
- SIEG X2-MT3 Mini Mill
- Micro-Mark 82573 MicroLux Milling Machine
- BusyBee CX605 Craftex Mini Mill
- Cummins (Tools Now) 7877 Mini Mill
- Eastwood 32498 Mini Mill
- Harbor Freight 44991 Central Machinery Mill/Drill
- Homier 03947 Speedway Mini Mill
- Northern Tool 49657 KLUTCH Mini Mill
- Penn Tool Co XJ-9510-1 Precise Mini Mill
- SIEG X2-R8 Mini Mill
- Travers Tools OT2213 OTMT Mini Mill
- SIEG X2P Mini Mill
- LittleMachineShop.com 4962 SIEG Mini Mill
- SIEG X2D Mini Mill
- SIEG X2L Mini Mill
- WEN 33013 WEN Mini Mill
- BusyBee CX705 Craftex Lathe Mill Combo
- Grizzly G0516 Lathe Mill Combo
- SIEG M6 Multi-purpose Machine