Chuck Adapter, 1"-10 Thread 4" Diameter
- Cast iron lathe chuck backplate adapter fits lathes with 1"-10 spindle nose thread
- Adapter is 4" (100 mm) in diameter and has no chuck mounting holes
- For all 3" chucks and 4" 4-jaw chucks
- Includes instructions for final turning of the registration diameter to insure concentricity
Weight: 2.36 lb
This product is currently backordered.
What is "estimated availability"?
Click this button if you want to receive an email notification when this product becomes available.
See LittleMachineShop.com PN 1917 for a 4" diameter adapter pre-drilled for a 3-jaw chuck.
*NOTE* These 4" chuck adapters require machining on the lathe on which they will be used.
Instructions are included for final turning of the registration diameter on your lathe to insure perfect concentricity
WOODWORKERS: Our threaded adapters are not suitable for use on wood turning lathes. Please do not purchase them for this application. These adapters require machining on the lathe on which they will be used, and this is impossible on a wood lathe.
This product works with these LittleMachineShop.com products:
- 1187 Lathe Chuck, 3-Jaw 3"
- 1175 Lathe Chuck, 4-Jaw 3", Independent
- 1588 Lathe Chuck, 4-Jaw 4", Independent
- 2276 Lathe Chuck, 6-Jaw 4", Self-Centering
This product works with the following lathes. (If your machine is not on this list, check with us before ordering.)
- Craftsman & Atlas 612 6x18 Lathe