- Milling machine chip shield uses strong Neodymium magnets to mount to the front or back of a machine
- Conveniently remove without the hassle of fussing with tools or screws
- Adjustable friction hinges allow setting the side panels at any angle up to 150 degrees
- Compatible with any 3"- 4" milling vise with a flat surface on either end
- Approximate dimensions: 11 1/4" x 3 3/4" x 1/4"
- Quick change tool post set for lathes with up to 8" swing
- 0XA, or series 000 size (60% of AXA size)
- Includes five steel tool holders
- Horizontal Cut-off tool holder
- Fits all 7x10 to 7x16 mini lathes
- Z-Limit brand guarantees professional quality
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display can be zeroed at any position
- Automatic shut-off after 5 minutes of non-use, last measuring position retained when shut off
- Hardened stainless steel body for long life, with fine adjustment thumb wheel
- Resolution is 0.0005" (0.01mm) and linear accuracy meets DIN 862 standard
We stock every part for the mini lathes, mini mills, and micro mills from LittleMachineShop.com, Micro-Mark, Grizzly, Harbor Freight, BusyBee, and Clarke. Go ahead: break any part on your machine. We have a replacement. Our Replacement Parts page makes it easy to find the part you need. We even have the parts diagram if you don't know the name of the part.
--Chris Wood, Founder
HiTorque Machines In Stock
We have these HiTorque machines in stock and ready for shipment.
With its 500W brushless DC drive system, the 5100 HiTorque 7x16 Mini Lathe has the most low speed torque of any mini lathe. And features like the 4" 3-jaw chuck, cam-lock tailstock, full half-nuts, and apron gear shield make this lathe unique.
The 7350 HiTorque 7x16 Deluxe Mini Lathe incorporates all the goodness of our 5100 mini lathe, plus it includes an all-steel wedge-style quick change tool post set with five tool holders. In addition, the 7350 features digital readouts on the cross slide, compound rest, and tailstock quill, and it has metal handwheels instead of plastic.
The 7500 HiTorque 8.5x20 Bench Lathe features a power cross feed--a unique feature in lathes of this size. The 1000W brushless spindle drive motor provides tremendous low-end torque and continuously variable speed from 100-2000 RPM in both directions. It features our new control panel, which allows you to stop and then restart the lathe at a pre-selected speed.
The 4700 HiTorque Micro Mill features a powerful 250W brushless spindle drive motor, which offers tremendous low-end torque, speeds from 100-5000 RPM, and no gears or belts to shift. (No gears also makes it the quietest in its class.) And at 15.7" x 5.7", the mill table is huge! It has a 2 Morse Taper spindle for wide tooling availability.
The 3990 HiTorque Mini Mill features an R8 spindle for wide tooling compatibility and a solid column for increased rigidity and reduced chatter. This mini mill has a larger X-Y table and more power (500W brushless DC drive) than its competitors.
The 4190 HiTorque Deluxe Mini Mill expands on the 3990 with a 3-axis digital readout (DRO) with Bluetooth and 7" tablet display, an electrically interlocked spindle lock for easy and safe tool changes, and machined aluminum handwheels and painted drill handles.
The 6500 HiTorque Bench Mill is a step up in size, rigidity, and power compared to a mini mill. It provides a larger table (23.4" x 5.5"), more travel, and more horsepower (750W). The HiTorque Bench Mill incorporates a true quill and drill press-style handles for easy drilling. A button on the end of each handle reverses the spindle to make tapping easy. The new control panel, originally created for our 6700 large bench mill, includes a digital spindle speed display.
Our 6550 HiTorque Deluxe Bench Mill with Long Table has all of the features of the 6500, but it has a significantly larger table (27.5" x 6.25"). In addition, it comes with a factory-installed 3-axis digital readout (DRO) with Bluetooth and 7" tablet display, an electrically interlocked spindle lock for easy and safe tool changes, and machined aluminum handwheels.
The 6700 HiTorque Large Bench Mill is our largest mill -- a significant step up in size, rigidity, and power compared to a mini mill, or even our bench mill. This benchtop mill provides an even larger table (29.1" x 7.1"), more travel, and more horsepower (1000W). A simple belt change switches between low range and high range, giving you continuously variable spindle speeds from 80-5000 rpm.
The 6750 HiTorque Deluxe Large Bench Mill is our top-of-the-line mill for home machinists. It has all the features of the 6700 HiTorque Large Bench Mill -- large 29.1"x7.1" table, powerful 1000W DC brushless spindle motor, and tapping mode, to name a few -- plus these deluxe features:
- 3-axis DRO with Bluetooth and 7" tablet display
- Power head lift system
- Electrically interlocked spindle lock